1. explain how Alexander Technique works
2. explain David Gorman’s take
3. discuss the violinist’s case and explain what happens in competition
4. this is what people mean when they talk about working too hard (send article to Lanny Basshan) and trusting your game.
5. practice serve while keeping score. This helps you get used to competition. Credit tennisone.com for this idea. One thing you can learn from this exercise is to go for big serves even if you are down 15-40. This is what Pete Sampras did so well and Federer does today. They aren’t so much raising their game as they are maintaining their game level under a lot of pressure.